Saturday, August 18, 2012

Don't be the one to miss the great sunsets
Snorkel or Diving??
The gentle hand



Good Day in Paradise,
Have you ever traveled outside of your home area??
If you have you will understand the excitement and learning and new experiences you have. These are called memories.
If you have not ever journeyed out no problem you have memories of home family and friends.

Now lets take a journey.
To a small island in the Caribbean. JAMAICA  I write of Jamaica. I came to this little island many years ago as a gift from my sweet younger sister and her husband.

I have alway s been an adventurer. I would go into Mexico or the Baja in the winter months.
But not this particular year.

I was not invited to Jamaica I was told I was going to Jamaica.

February of that year I journeyed from the warmth of the southern part of the United States to the cold snowy part of the Pacific Northwest to board a plane with my sister and her husband  for Jamaica.

The journey was a 14 day vacation. That was in Feb.  

To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment